FRANKIE GOES TO GUADALAJARA (2ºA y 2ºB)

 

I. Authors: Ana Valbuena, Andrea Martinez, Olga Solano, Judit Escudero

FRANKENSTEIN. THE CREATION OF A MONSTER

NARRATOR: Three friends meet at Victor’s house to make a science and chemical project.

VICTOR: (To his friends) It’s snowing, you should stay here during the night.

CAROLINE AND ELIZABETH: Okay.

CAROLINE: We are going to sleep now.

NARRATOR: In the middle of the night Victor woke up and went to his laboratory. He started to prepare potions.

VICTOR: A little bit of this... A little bit of that... And...

ELIZABETH: Victor! What are you doing?!

NARRATOR: Suddenly, an ugly and a bad creature appeared.

CREATURE: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!

ELIZABETH AND CAROLINE: What’s that? (They faint).

VICTOR: It’s my creation! The monster, my monster.

CREATURE: Hello everybody! I’m Victor’s creation.

ELIZABETH: Wow, he knows how to talk!

CREATURE: Of course! I’m a science project. I know everything about the world.

VICTOR, ELIZABETH, CAROLINE: Wow! Amazing!

CREATURE: We are going to be good friends.

VICTOR, ELIZABETH, CAROLINE: Yes, we will live a lot of adventures!

THE END!

II. Authors: Marina and Carla

Characters of the play. Marina: Frankenstein, Carla: Creature                          

ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇꜱᴛᴀɪɴ: Hello I’m Frankestain, and I’m going to tell you my story. It all started when I decide to créate my very own creature, but not a creature like any other.. a human creature. I studied for years, until one day I was ready to do it...

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: Hello I’m the creature and my creator doesn’t love me, so I'm thinking about getting revange on him ...

ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇꜱᴛᴀɪɴ: And one night what happened that I didn’t think was going to happend... I MAKE A HORRIBLE CREATURE ¡. I'm going to lock him up so no one sees this creature. OMG

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: What I’m doing in here, who are you? I don’t understand anything, I am in shock

ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇꜱᴛᴀɪɴ: I’m your creator, but I don’t love you.

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: JAJAJA, what are you saying.You don’t love me?, I'm going to kill you.

ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇꜱᴛᴀɪɴ: NO PLEASE DON’T KILL ME PLEASE, I LOVE YOU NOW!

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: Too late, enjoy hell! hahaha

ꜰʀᴀɴᴋᴇꜱᴛᴀɪɴ: NOOOOOO

THE END

 

III. Authors: Gadea, Coque, Pedro, Lucía, Jimena.



THE FLASHBACK

CHARACTERS:Jimena: Frankenstein Lucía: Friend 1, narrator. Gadea: Víctor

Coque: Friend 2 Pedro: Victor´s wife

SCRIPT:

Friend 1: Well, the food was amazing! Victor: Oh yes, I loved it!

Friend 2: Victor, I have a question, but if you don´t want to answer you don´t have to.

Victor: Don´t worry shoot.

Friend 2: So, how did your wife Elizabeth died ? Victor: Okay so this is how it happened.

YEARS AGO

Wife: Oh dear husband the weding was beautiful , i loved it. Victor: Yes I enjoyed it my love.

Wife: Now , lets get ready for bed. Victor: Ofcourse my dear wife.

At nigth Elizabeth was ready in bed and Victor was still getting ready for bed.

Wife: AHHHHHHH!!!

Suddenly he heard his wife scream.

Victor: Oh no!! What is happening? I´m coming doll!!!!

Frankestein: HAHAHAHA (at elizabeth) NOW I HAVE MY       REVENGE !

Victor: NOOOOOO!!! What have you done!!

Frankestein: That is what you get for not giving me my partner and leaving me alone.

FRANKESTEIN GOES AWAY RUNNING  AND FLASHBACK

Friend 1: Oh my god! What a horrible story . I´m so sorry that  happened to your wife.

Friend 2: Yeah I´m really sorry for your loss . I hope you are okey and I hope that monster is between bars.

Victor: Don´t worry, I feel better now. But unfortunately he isn´t between bars for now.

THE END

 

IV.Frankenstein. Authors: Elizabeth, Violeta, Alba, Faryal, Trinidad.

Characters:VIOLETA-ELIZABETH, TRINI-VICTOR'S FRIEND, ALBA-DAD, ELI-VICTOR, FARYAL-CREATURE

DIALOGUE:

Elizabeth: Oh! I'm so hungry. I should be home soon, it's already late.

Creature: As I thought Elizabeth is here.

Elizabeth: This path is shorter for home.

(The creature chases Elizabeth); (The creature makes a sound).

Elizabeth: what's that? I must hurry up and get home as soon as possible.

Victor: Hello honey, how was the walk? Dinner is ready, my friend and your father are waiting for us.

Elizabeth: Hello, well I'm nervous, I heard some sounds in the forest, and I saw a giant shadow, I came as soon as I could.

Victor: (says quietly) it's here...

Elizabeth: Pardon?

Father: Come on, the food gets cold

Victor: Nothing, nothing, let's go eat and I'll tell you there.

Father: Victor, what was the important thing you had to tell us?

Friend: Yes, yes, by the way, the food is delicious...

Victor: It's a critical issue, there is a creature out there, and it wants to kill Elizabeth.

Father: There is a monster trying to kill my daughter!?

Elizabeth: Was that the thing that followed me? (She says scared).

Friend: Then we must go after that monster and kill it!

Victor: Me and you we will go to kill the monster and Elizabeth and her father stay at home protected.

Friend: It seems like a good plan to me. Come on!

(They go to the forest with some torches). (The creature enters without them realizing)

Creature: Today is my day, I am going to take revenge on my creator, no one has ever shown me love, and now I will kill you so that you suffer the same as me.

Father: No! Not with my daughter, that's what I appreciate the most, I am not going to let you kill her, if you want you can kill me but leave her alone.

Creature: Well, double prize now I will kill you both. (The creature kills them and goes out from the window).

Victor: No! This is the worst thing that could happen to me (cries).

Friend: That beast deserves hell, we will put an end to it.

Victor: There is no solution to this anymore, I will finish this as I should have done a long time ago...

Friend: I will always help you. Don’t talk like that.

(The creature enters crying).

Creature: I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong. I wanted a family like you. But you leave me alone.

Victor: I'm sorry I abandoned you. We forgive you.

(END).

     

V. LEARNING FRENCH WITH FRANKENSTEIN. Authors: Leo, Arturo, Álvaro, Izan

Characters: Leo:  creature

Izan: guy that have to learn french.

Alvaro: old boy

Arturo: The teacher

SCRIPT:

Leo : What am I and why I don´t have any friends or family.

ARTURO ENTER THROUGHT THE DOOR

Alvaro: oh you come, this is the boy you have to teach

Arturo: hello boy

Izan: hello

Arturo: Are you ready to learn French

Leo: It´s my time to learn French and communicate with the society

ARTURO: (with a book ) this is a livre, this is a vestre (takes a jacket)...

A LOT TIME LATER...

LEO: Oh, I think I can already talk to humans because I already know their language.

Leo left the hut...

ALVARO: Oh hello, sit here

LEO: Hello I´ve bin living in your garage a lot of time

ALVARO: wow your-

IZAN AND ARTURO ENTER

IZAN AND ARTURO: ohhhhh! A MONSTER!

LEO: Hello It's nice to meet you I don´t have name

IZAN FAINTS AND ARTURO CATCH IZAN

ARTURO: you kill him

LEO: oh I'm so sorry

Arturo hit Leo.  Leo runs away

Arturo:Run away, Runa away monster!!

Alvaro: what’s the matter!!

Arturo: he almost kill Izan

Alvaro:  but he's a nice Person

Arturo: No but he's a monster and he's very ugly

IZAN WAKES UP

Izan: What's happen? where is the monster?

Arturo: I scared him away

Alvaro: he hit him, the dumb

Arturo: and what do you want me to do

Alvaro: think before you do something

Arturo: I hit to you

Izan:stop fighting!!!

VI. William´s Death. Authors: Carla, Leire, Laura, Claudia.



The creature arrived and ran across the forest.

William: lalala. I´m going to go for a walk! What could go wrong?

Franky: Hello, little boy, do you want to folllow me to a beautiful place?

William turns around and runs away.

William: No, do you think I´m stupid?!I know that you are a monster and little boys don´t follow strangers , Victor told me!

Franky: Come back here, little boy with golden locks.

William: No, please have mercy!

Franky holds William by the arm and he forces him to go with him. Franky takes William to a lake nearby. He throws William to the floor.

William: Fine, I´m here, happy? What are you going to do?

Franky: Well, I´m fed up with you humans! You all are selfish.

William: Well, I´m not and that´s not my bussines

Franky: I´m going to teach you to not be selfish. And you are going to pay for the human acts with your life.

Franky kills William.

A few minutes later.

Victor: William´s been missing  for a long time... I think I should search him.

Justine: I can help you with it. He went for a walk .

Victor: Well, it´s sunset, I´m going to find him. Do you want to come with me?

Justine: Ok! William, William, William, WILLIAM!

Victor: William it´s bedtime! I can read you a story before going to sleep! William!!!

Justine: Victor there are footsteps, they are going to the lake.

Victor: Let´s follow them!

They arrive to the lake. Victor and Justine see the corpse and Victor is broken hearted.

Victor: No no no. My precious little brother! Why him?! I wish we could switch places.

Justine: My deepest sorrows. He was a good boy with a great future.

Victor: He was so young. We should tell the others.

 

VII. Authors: Vera, Alejandra, Daniela

FRANKENSTEIN: ATACK IN THE HOUSE👨🏻🔬🧟

Scene 1:

The family was having dinner quietly.

Until something appeared.

Felix: Dad, what was that noise?

Pere: Don’t worry, it was probably nothing.

Coconut: I am here to kill you stupid family

Agatha: There is a monster right there!

Pere: Quick hide in the closet, run!

Felix:(with a bat)ahhhhh you creature I am going to destroy you.

Agatha:Ahhhh.... (she faints)

Pere:  Relax, what do you want from us?

Coconut: I want food, water, and to kill youuu

Frankenstein: where is my creature! (from the outside)

FRANKESTEIN ENTERs IN THE HOUSE

Pere: He is here!!

Frankenstein: you creature here you are, please don't hurt everyone

Coconut: agg, I want to eat everybody.( kills everyone except for Frankenstein)

Frankenstein: Ohhhh nooo that was horrible but thanks for not killing me. FRANKENSTEIN RUNS AND THE COCONUT LAUGHS.

VIII. Authors: Alberto, Roberto, Daniel, Manssor, Augusto.

FRANKENSTEIN IN THE AFTERLIFE

Characters:

ALBERTO: FRANKENSTEIN

MANSSOR: CREATURE

DANIEL M: CAPTAIN

ROBERTO: GIRLFRIEND

AUGUSTO: BROTHER. 

Story/Scene :

ALBERTO: Oh, it’s you, I thought that you were inmortal

MANSSOR: Oh well, I actually ended my life, I could not stand it anymore

DANIEL: Victor, how are ya’ mate? Oh, is that your little brother?

AUGUSTO: Oh brother, I missed you so much!

ALBERTO: Hi Willy, just adult people stuff. Oh look, your friends are calling you. Go play with them

AUGUSTO: Ok Daddy, don’t start the game without me!

DANIEL: He’s so cute. Anyway, is everything alright mate?

ALBERTO: You know, not much to do here, it’s very boring here. Oh look, here’s my wife Elizabeth. Hi darling!

ROBERTO: Hi sweetheart. Where’s Victor?

ALBERTO: Just playing with his friends. He’s over there

MANSSOR: Don’t ignore me! I’m also here. I’m still waiting for a woman

ALBERTO: Well, you have a woman, my wife!

ROBERTO: Wait, what?

ALBERTO: What you’ve heard, go with him. He needs a woman or else he will die.

ROBERTO: No please, he’s horrifying

MANSSOR: What did you say of me? Say that again and no one will be able to recognize it.

DANIEL: Victor, put a stop to this, inmediately!

ALBERTO: I won’t, I’m having a lot of fun.

ROBERTO: What is happening? I don’t want to go with him.

DANIEL: Oh God Victor, why are you doing this?

ALBERTO: Shut up or you’ll also go with him.

DANIEL: I want to see you doing that. You are not man enough to do that, arent’t ya?

ALBERTO: You’ve asked for it. CREATURE!!

MANSSOR: I’ve heard everything. Come with me, captain!

DANIEL: Noooo, this is worse than hell.

AUGUSTO: Heh, the captain and Mommy have been taken by the creature, have fun with him, he

he!

MANSSOR: I’ll have a lot of fun with you, MUAHAHAHA!

IX. Authors: Dina, Tong, Christian

A COMPANION FOR FRANKENSTEIN

FRANKESTEIN: What do you want from me?

CREATURE: I need your help.

FRANKENSTEIN: My help?! HAHA stop overthinking little monster

CREATURE: Please, I want a company. Make a female creature , I want someone to like me.

FRANKENSTEIN: You mean that you want to have a couple? Why should I help you with that? Everything would be a disaster if I create something like that!

CREATURE: It won’t be a disaster, because I’ll leave far from here and we will leave you alone, we are not going to come back never again.

FRANKENSTEIN: I don’t care, I won’t create it

CREATURE: Ok, then I’m going to kill all your familiars and friends, and I'll make you suffer for the rest of your days.

FRANKENSTEIN: They’re all dead, you are in a simulation right now.

CREATURE: What do you mean I am in a simulation?

FRANKENSTEIN: Well, you heard right, you are actually in a simulation.

CREATURE: Ok, then take me out of this simulation

FRANKENSTEIN: How? What do you want me to do? What I am suposed to do?

CREATURE: You’re suposed to make a female creature for me and to take me out of this simulation.

FRANKENSTEIN: But if I create a female for you, you guys will be here forever, you won’t get out of this kind of simulation.

CREATURE: I don’t care, just create it.

FRANKENSTEIN: Alright alright, I will do it, just stop yelling at me.

CREATURE: Thank you

FRANKENSTEIN: Mhm.

SCIENTIST: So the creature doesn’t want to be taken out from that simulation? Why? Hey you, creature! Why don´t you want to leave? Do you prefer a couple over leave the simulation? Really?

CREATURE: Well, yes I do. I’m sure it’s much better being here with someone than being there loneley.

SCIENTIST: I will never understand minds like yours. Anyway Frankenstein is right I can take you out from this simulation but just you, not anyone else. 

 

X. Authors: Lara, Diego Plaza, Diego Gómez, Daniel Sal.

FRANKENSTEIN. THE MEETING

MOM: ¡O DEAR A MONSTER IS in our HOME!

GRANDFATHER: get aWAY NOW YOU WILL SEE HOW A WAR VETERAN KILLS A MONSTER.

DAD: HOW CAN IT BE THAT THIS CREATURE IS RELEASED WITHOUT ANY CARE??!!

CREATURE: DON`T GET iN MY WAY STUPID HUMAN

DAD: WHAT DO YOU WANT???

CREATURE: IM HERE ONLY FOR REVENGE on MY CREATOR AND I will kill anyone that gets in my way!

GRANDFATHER: DON’T TOUCH MY SON STUPID CREATURE I’M STRONG even THOUGH IT DOESn’t SEEM like I am.

MOM: ARE YOU CRAZY?? HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT AGAINST THAT MONSTER??

THE GRANDFATHER GOES TO GET AN AXE

GRANDFATHER: WITH An AXE.!!!!

CREATURE: I WARNED YOU

THE GRANDFATHER AND THE CREATURE START FIGHTING

DAD: STOP FIGHTING!!!

CREATURE: HELL NAwh

THE CREATURE KILL THE GRANDFATHER

CREATURE: I WARNED ALL OF YOU, GOODBYE LITLLE FRIENDS

THE END

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares